*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fraggulrock

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 am

Wadupskeeeeee!!

Long time no see! How has everyone been? I've been in contact with a few of you over the past couple months, but I've been out of the Quake 3 loop for quite sometime now. Been workin' lots and dealing with life; things of that nature lol. Most of the time if I play, I'm playing Quake Live. It definately threw off my Quake 3 gaming though; gonna' have to redo my config to get comfortable again. Has anyone heard from Cy or Osiris; they're the only people I've lost a lot of contact with. I still chat with FleZno; I'm always buggin' him on Facebook lol. I also talk to Fairy from time to time. Well, I hope everyone is healthy and in good spirits. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to frag' you fools sometime soon. Pz Outskeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am

hey brooooooooooooo! yeah i play ql too sometimes but i still like oldschool q3 lol btw i got cy msn if u want it
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am

hey fraggul nice to see u back and in good form...

i havent talked to cy in a long time,

and well os, its been probably a year since i talked to him, he quit quake to play wow, he quit wow and started bowling... idk wtf hes doing now. from what i can recall he's doing good, he quit smoking reefer, but started drinking lol.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 am

haha nice an does cy even use his msn or what?
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 pm

yeah i see him on every now and then, but never get a chance to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving   Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: AVP Main Page :: General Chat-
Jump to: