*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InzaNe

InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) Empty
PostSubject: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm

1. Name include real name an all q3 names you have used
real name: Andreas Nickname: Adde q3 names: InzaNe,Furious,Proless,12Inch lol
2. Age
16 Smile
3. Sex -male or female --- "yes please!" is not a suitable answer
male *right...?* Wink
4. Country
Sweden... -.-
5. Number of Years playing quake 3.
1½ kinda
6. Mods you play
No-Ghost,riu(dead),f4a,defrag Smile
7. Former clans if any ---please list them in chronological order--
No-Ghost clans some and f4a clans is KYA and DC.
8. Reasons for leaving clans - at least state the most recent one-
KYA was cuz of sickstep made some bs blabla, n' DC was cuz of some ppl in the clan that was being asses.
9. What servers you play on.
63.209.36.137, AVPs server, 8.9.8.118, 8.3.5.58, 65.78.51.68
10. What times do you play.
on weekdays.. 9am-2pm and on weekends all the time as possible kinda Smile I'm always there Smile
11. Which *AVP* members you know. seXy,gaydez (lol),Jetl1,Sos Smile,Nep,goog,zero,rav3n kinda.
12. Main reason for wanting to join *AVP* You guys are so cool! everyone is nice to everyone and against your members Smile And I wanna bring some strenght too this clan!
13. Any other information you care to share. --
Rock N roll *AvP*! Very Happy afro lmao! drunken
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 pm

You better watch ur language when u play at avp server and be nice at last 2 the ppl you want 2 join with not start talking shit when they rape ur ass i have toke ss about what you said today when i played against you and raped you with 200 ping
Back to top Go down
*AVP*daddy

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 am

app denied rofl
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 am

*AVP*daddy wrote:
app denied rofl

What he said.

~Mega
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 am

AvP*FoG wrote:
You better watch ur language when u play at avp server and be nice at last 2 the ppl you want 2 join with not start talking shit when they rape ur ass i have toke ss about what you said today when i played against you and raped you with 200 ping

uuuh?? I didn't even play yesterday at any f4a servers, first i was working untill 4 pm then meet my girl and then played on DTAs server 63.209.36.239 anything wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 am

But if u don't want me in... fine sorry that I applied, you guys can delete this and talk about or just talk here then delete it or idk... :S :S :S
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Yeah well i got ss and im sure admins of our server can check ur ip and ip the 1 i played agnist InzaneLess and ur ip at our forum if they r the same
Back to top Go down
jetl1
Clan Member
Clan Member
jetl1

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)   InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InzaNe/Pr0Less wants to join! :)
Page 1 of 1