*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AVP server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

AVP server Empty
PostSubject: AVP server   AVP server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

so were getting a 1 on 1 server Smile thanks to goog greatest man alive Very Happy if you see him thanks an the reason were getting 1 is cause tp is dying, Chicago tp is getting shut down so were taking this to our own hands
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

AVP server Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVP server   AVP server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:09 am

Can u or that guy make the server not 1v1 ? i mean TDM f4a old school i miss this mode and if they can host the server at new york but not LA every body ping hight there :s NY is pretty good or if u they can make it 1v1 and TDM f4a at the same time with vote u can change it or something i dont have experience with this lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

AVP server Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVP server   AVP server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 pm

if u do decide to make it tdm, 1 make it ny like fog stated, and ill start playing in .30 freeze again. and make it a slow grapple.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

AVP server Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVP server   AVP server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 pm

yea i was hoping to make it a vote like 1 on 1 or for f4a, that was already planned an we might host it in texas, a fog where do you live? i wanna try an help you out with the ping an see

an for rcon Goog, Shaydez, an me will get rcon if you want rcon come ask one of us an then we will discuss on if you get it or not
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

AVP server Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVP server   AVP server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVP server
Page 1 of 1