*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
numbnuts

GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS Empty
PostSubject: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 am

GodS - Freeze - 8.3.5.174:27960

Ok guys, some big changes have been made to the map rotation.
A group of us have been going through random maps and picking the best/fun ones for the map rotation.
The idea is to get a bit of change and spice going with maps instead of the same old maps we all play everyday.

Please feel free to come try them out. There is a mix of custom/default maps. So if you lovvvvee the default q3 maps, don't worry they are still in there.

I will be leaving automatic download on for a week, maybe two depending. So you can download the maps upon connecting, but if you do not want to waste your time I uploaded the current maps in the link below.

Download Rotation.rar for free on uploading.com

If you do not know.
Unzip and place files in "Quake3/baseq3" folder

If you are going to download the maps upon connecting, make sure to change automatic downloading to "ON" under "Setup - GameOptions" within q3

I only choose smaller maps (mb) so they should not take too long to download, but there are a 14 custom maps.

Feel free to PM or xfire message me if you have any map request. Xfire: therealnumbnuts

Happy fragging and hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 am

1.30 is dead dude its waste of money 32.must of ppl play ctf or cpma or all wep thats the servers must ppl go 2 but putting server at 30. waste of money anyway
Back to top Go down
numbnuts

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Actually I don't find it a waste because myself and several others have been having a lot of fun playing on it lately.

=)
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

oh sweet, i do wish i could play though Sad f u linux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jhdfaklfkafafjahdfjahfajfanvaenwfios
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm

sosoke wrote:
oh sweet, i do wish i could play though Sad f u linux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jhdfaklfkafafjahdfjahfajfanvaenwfios

do u have windows or vista? if you have, just switch to widows/vista then! lol
Back to top Go down
faTaL

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 am

sosoke maybe u could take ur harddrive out of the windows computer u had and put it in the linux one u have Razz if its not frizied like the rest
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

i already thought about that but the windows hdd is ide an the computer with linux there wires are (s)ata
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS   GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GodS Freeze - NEW MAPS
Page 1 of 1