*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

diff colors?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeGaTiVe
Clan Member
Clan Member

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm

hey guys.. this may be a stupid question, but im a noob when it comes to cfgs and whatnot xD

ok, i heard like forever ago that if you have osp you can change the colors of the models of the opposing team with just a cmd? I may have read it wrong when i did, but currently i have some thing i added to my q3 folder thats like yellowbitches.something and im tired of looking at the red team as yellow and the blue team as white.

Little help on how i can change the enemy's colors Question

-Thanks.
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

get osp, then do /cg_enemymodel keel/pm and /cg_enemycolors #### or 4 letters works too play around with combinations to get dif color setups
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
Clan Member
Clan Member

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:52 pm

#### wtf?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 pm

2222 = green 1111 = red.. etc. uses same numbers as names ie ^1 is red ^2 is green
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
Clan Member
Clan Member

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

gotcha.. but its not working :/

anyway, this is straying from the topic but I was looking for a quake file and came across this:
http://www.lesmiskin.co.nz/lmd/blog/default.asp?page=articles_q3_ihv

I read it, but being the moron I am at this game.. I dont understand what it is, Someone care to enlighten me, please?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm

from what i understood for the first couple paragraphs, its a beta test of the game, no real levels, just simple graphics testing with textures and shaders (fog, sky, lights, any texture that is 'animated' is specified as a shader)

so yeah its not a game, i would say its the very first beta version of q3, just testing on graphics by sending them over to the video card manufacturers

in short, "this build Quake 3 was supplied to video card manufacturers to allow them to test the game against their hardware and drivers."

heres some more screenshots from q3a's ihv http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42388

and heres some comparison shots from beta q3 to release q3 http://aeons.poweredbylasers.com/nostalgia/categories_template.php?global_page=compare&gameNo=0
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 pm

back to the topic, do u have osp mod?
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
Clan Member
Clan Member

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 am

ok then copy all the zz-osp pak's to baseq3

there are certain ones, cant remmeber off the top of my head, but it will be easier to copy to baseq3 folder anyway.
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Yo NeggY Smile you should go on ur baseq or f4a folder and move ur ''yellowbitches.pk'' then u will be fine Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
Clan Member
Clan Member

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm

lol, i did take it out to try to mess with my settings but it didnt work Sad
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

lol! du that shit, then try what bender told u... /cg_enemymodels keel / sarge or w/e and then /cg_enemycolor(s) iiii etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

diff colors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: diff colors?   diff colors? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

diff colors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: AVP Main Page :: General Chat-
Jump to: