*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nvm - delete

Go down 
+4
Ghost
jetl1
AvP*FoG
poros1ty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
poros1ty

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 am

You had over a week; I now revoke my application.

I got turned off by one of your members, GooG, who likes to harass me on your server just b/c he couldn't get a score above zero against me. He really makes your clan look bad. Good luck with that 12 year old newbie.

Funny, I played with him countless times on the TP 1v1 server back when he was GooG[Eagles] and he never harassed me then... I guess he just forgot who I was.

nvm - delete Shot0132

Last edited by poros1ty on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:16 am

Happy new yer! nice accuracy !
Back to top Go down
jetl1
Clan Member
Clan Member
jetl1

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

nice stats man
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 pm

what other names did u go by, reveneant sounds familiar, but its not ringing a bell
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 am

only problem i see here is that goog thinks you hack which i know you don't ive played with you for a long time an your very skilled.
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
poros1ty

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 am

sosoke wrote:
only problem i see here is that goog thinks you hack which i know you don't ive played with you for a long time an your very skilled.

Yeah... I get that a lot. But I play on QL, which has punkbuster and admins review demos of people with very high accuracy all the time. I have not been banned on there and my account has never been flagged, so I've been certified clean on there where I have played for the past year. That's the safest you can come to knowing a player is 100% legit.

Ghost, I played almost exclusively on TP 1v1 server as revenant and sekira in 2008. Those are the 2 main names I used.
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Were you in the tourney TP had awhile back? the cash one? I believe I remember you in there or someone who used the name revenant. seemed like a nice guy Very Happy

I love you
Back to top Go down
poros1ty

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah I was in that tourney.

You should remember me Bender, I used to see you on the TP 1v1 server a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

I believe i do remember you Shocked were you the one who was banned for being a douche to people or was that someone else Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
poros1ty

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:03 pm

I was never banned, kicked, nothing, from TP.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:51 pm

poros1ty wrote:
I was never banned, kicked, nothing, from TP.

yea i know rev for being a good guy an also not a hacker, never caused problems or anything.
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh, sorry, I was thinking of that guy named Messiah. my bad Embarassed he was always talking about how he had the best accuracy and owning me at 1v1, thats where i got the connection Embarassed

I love you
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 pm

ok thanks for applying though.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm

poros1ty wrote:
from TP.
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

i do not have time for drama here take it somewhere else
Back to top Go down
jyrous

jyrous

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 am

hey revenant, we've had loads of good 1vs1's

ever play efreeze .32?
74.63.65.250 if your interested
Back to top Go down
poros1ty

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 am

Yo jyrous, add me on quake live if you haven't already.

http://www.quakelive.com/#profile/statistics/poros1ty

Same name I used on AvP server, go there and or search for me, then add me to your friends list. I can help you get your config setup, as its a little different on QL.

My fan club is really growing fast on the AvP server. I think GooG is the leader of the fan club too, he just loves me so much bounce
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 pm

lol funny how he say ur Natas lmao!
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 pm

wait...caught hacking more times that natas? natas got caught hacking? this is news to me...
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 am

*Bender* wrote:
wait...caught hacking more times that natas? natas got caught hacking? this is news to me...

Natas doesn't hack? wtf scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nvm - delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm - delete   nvm - delete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nvm - delete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: Applications :: Apps-
Jump to: