*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty

Go down 
+2
jetl1
*Bender*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Im looking into buying modern warfare 2 for ps3 (please no comments on the fact that I have ps3 and not xbox i actually need help) Is it worth the 60$ it costs? And has anyone sold World at War somewhat recently that knows how much money I can get for it? I have three other games im selling for around 15-20$ all together will WaW get me 40? Neutral

I love you help is wanted within around a few hours since im going to the store later anyways
Back to top Go down
jetl1
Clan Member
Clan Member
jetl1

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:32 pm

modern warfare 2 is definitely worth it, and as for getting 40$ for world at war, i highly doubt it you will get that much, maybe 20-30 bucks i dont know
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 pm

LOL i got both of them with working serial on servers and ive downloaded them from piratebay plus crysis warhead far cry2 and about serial toke me like a week googling them LOL but at last i got them 2 work on servers but i just play them signal player -.- i neverbought an game haha
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 pm

ps3 is better than xbox imo.. just no games atm. im not really into playing fps games for consoles... i dont think WaW will get u that much, its not a new game and not that great. like jet said probably 20-30$ if that.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Ghost wrote:
ps3 is better than xbox imo.. just no games atm. im not really into playing fps games for consoles... i dont think WaW will get u that much, its not a new game and not that great. like jet said probably 20-30$ if that.

fuck yea, an yes bender its worth i know you see me playing it everyday when im on my ps3 get it!!! your jealous everytime you see me playing
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
dastde

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:31 pm

*insert joke about him having ps3 here*
modern warfare 2 is brillaint but i definitly overated , also World At War isnt bad NAZI ZOMBIEZ ZOMFG L4Z0RZ
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 pm

dastde wrote:
*insert joke about him having ps3 here*
modern warfare 2 is brillaint but i definitly overated , also World At War isnt bad NAZI ZOMBIEZ ZOMFG L4Z0RZ

you have a ps3?!?! add me >.> import_boy
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
dastde

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:58 pm

ofc i dont have a ps3 i pefer my computer and just download the ps3/xbox games or get an emulator but ill play anyway is quake3 and world of warcraft
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 am

check Star Craft 2 it rockss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: AVP Main Page :: General Chat-
Jump to: