*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey AVP its fatal

Go down 
+2
*Bender*
faTaL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
faTaL

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Hello AVP,
I just wanted to say hi to all you guys again.Luckily I remember the URL. If I remember this clan was pretty cool and active. Lots of friends here. For those of you who remember me or dont I was in W@R a while ago and am looking to get back into the fun game. But I just wanted to say whats up. But I have a main question about the osp mod which I used to use. No one would help me in game. I had to reinstall this game cuz I upgraded to windows 7 which is pretty sweet btw. I do remember a little bit about it and havent downloaded the green model thing which I cant find yet and I know you have to put certain files in certain folders which I dont remember and was wondering if any of you could help me out. I also looked online and other forums and couldnt find any help..So if any of you could that would be great.Thanks!

fatal
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 pm

FOR THE RECORD! this is not the nooby srb fatal aka sexybitch, this is the original one. welcome back. i believe i saw you at TP's servers a lil while ago.

I love you
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

yea we know, we know who the true fatal is Very Happy an welcome to the forums fatal Smile
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
faTaL

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm

hehe thanks guys. i didnt mind making an account either i figured i would use it plenty.
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 am

osp mode can be downloaded from official osp site or from nlnoluck .com
and about green models all u need is 3 files if uwant i can send u them at msn or some body else cuz i might not be on for a week my pc is broken
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:15 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmjmmtzmo2j

maybe making a new topic for downloads...

also i had admin rights for the forum the other day??? what was that about... and what happened to it lol
Back to top Go down
Rav3n
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rav3n

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmjmmtzmo2j

maybe making a new topic for downloads...

also i had admin rights for the forum the other day??? what was that about... and what happened to it lol

I was editing some stuff and EVERY1 had it for about 10min cuz i didnt relize it untill after i loged off the site.. lol

Thats why.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
faTaL

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:17 pm

thanks guys i got osp up and running sum1 sent me the green model file over e-mail.so i should be back to pwning soon enough Very Happy but feel free to lend me some skill till i find mine
Back to top Go down
Rav3n
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rav3n

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 pm

faTaL wrote:
thanks guys i got osp up and running sum1 sent me the green model file over e-mail.so i should be back to pwning soon enough Very Happy but feel free to lend me some skill till i find mine

Im just now finding mine for q3.. its been moved to qlive and q4 so.. ya i gota split it to q3 now LOL
Back to top Go down
faTaL

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 am

yea man. i never played quake live..let alone heard of it lol.but idk i have had q3 since it came out but only been doing f4a for 4 years maybe.been gettin some skill back too i got a 30 in 9 not too long ago.it boosted my spirits xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey AVP its fatal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey AVP its fatal   Hey AVP its fatal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey AVP its fatal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: AVP Main Page :: Q3 Corner-
Jump to: