*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well...well...well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorchy

Skorchy

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Look who it is. Smile Who remembers me?.... hahah
I just had feelings of nostalgia. So i thought i would come back and visit you guys. i miss everyone. T_T
We had some good times.. im glad to see that the clan isnt dead. I wanna know how you guys are doing... ^^

-Andrew (Skorch) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*AVP*Ry
Clan Member
Clan Member
*AVP*Ry

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Skorchy wrote:
I just had feelings of nostalgia. So i thought i would come back and visit you guys. i miss everyone. T_T
We had some good times.. im glad to see that the clan isnt dead. I wanna know how you guys are doing... ^^

Ahah! Hey Skorchy? How ya been?
Back to top Go down
Skorchy

Skorchy

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:16 pm

*AVP*Ry wrote:
Skorchy wrote:

Ahah! Hey Skorchy? How ya been?

Ive been really good. Just been casual gaming. Hbu?
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 pm

wtfff hey nigga wssup!!? how ya been and nice ry wtf havent talked to you in months... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
*AVP*Ry
Clan Member
Clan Member
*AVP*Ry

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm

sosoke wrote:
wtfff hey nigga wssup!!? how ya been and nice ry wtf havent talked to you in months... >.>
Iknorite? Wut is up wit ppl talkin lyk dis? It pisses me off. xD I know, but I still lurk around. . . . I am like that stalker ninja that your parents warned you about Smile Also, you could have texted me at any time, I do suffer from ADOT(Attention Deficient Oooooh Text) disorder, but yeah, I have just been busy and kind of forgot about this I guess. . . -shot- For a while I couldn't remember my password and didn't want to go through the entire password recovery process Smile Anyways, I will hop back in game when I get the money to afford a new mouse. My current mouse is a tweaker. Either way, if we have a ventrilo server or anything like that, let me know. . . . and also help me locate where everyone is playing at o.o. . .

------------------- @Skorchy
That's great, . . . . . we just need to get ahold of everyone and have like a giant clan reunion xD. . . I miss all of the old AVP veterans lol! I gave up gaming for a bit, but I am just now getting back into it Smile It was great to hear from you Smile

Last edited by *AVP*Ry on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Nazi :))
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Hello Sko well no body playq3 now like how it used be yers ago
try QuakeLive its awesome tp server dead long time ago u can see players always 1 or 2 sometimes max 5
u might try 1.32 ppl still play there cpma some ctf server always full of players and its awesome there but i dont play q3 anymore on quakelive now Razz
that shit full of pros haha
never seen players like that b4 :p
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 pm

damn ry stalking me got my number somehow, but sorry i didnt text back i was eating at the time at a picnic thing and i got busy with a bday party then went bowling so i totally forgot i was texting you.
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
*AVP*Ry
Clan Member
Clan Member
*AVP*Ry

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

sosoke wrote:
damn ry stalking me got my number somehow, but sorry i didnt text back i was eating at the time at a picnic thing and i got busy with a bday party then went bowling so i totally forgot i was texting you.
Pshyeah, I have had your number for about a year now o.o Your the one who gave it to me in the first place >.> Haha its aight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well...well...well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...well...well   Well...well...well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...well...well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: AVP Main Page :: General Chat-
Jump to: