*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want guys to look like this

Go down 
+3
Omega
Ghost
EsotericGator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EsotericGator

I want guys to look like this Empty
PostSubject: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am

Like thius. Teen bodybuilder of the week a while ago.

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/andrew.htm

enjoy bounce
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am

he's damn ugly.
Back to top Go down
EsotericGator

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
he's damn ugly.

but the muscles
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Not to mention hes going to be significantly screwed up by the internal chemistry. Did you see he said he used "banned" substances... hes thirteen and shooting up already...

~mega
Back to top Go down
EsotericGator

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm

@omega, possibly...depends on the person though. people have different genetics than others. maybe this will enhance his growth; without steroids he might be 5'5 with them 5'11. ppl might get manboobs, some might not. you will only know when you are older when you discover your liver has either failed or not. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

you dont need steroids 2 get perfect body but unlike that ugly guy on site lol if u got money and time u will have great body it just takes a lot of money lol for supplements and proteins etc ..
some ppl use steroids but they get crappy ass body u can find out if ppl use steroids by thier nipples lmao
and omega b4 any body use steroids they ask doctors and they do test every month its expensive too
but using steroids at age -20 is just crazy maybe cretin but not steroids
btw that guy should t start working out at that age hes so skinny and he fked up his body at age 15
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am

EsotericGator wrote:
@omega, possibly...depends on the person though. people have different genetics than others. maybe this will enhance his growth; without steroids he might be 5'5 with them 5'11. ppl might get manboobs, some might not. you will only know when you are older when you discover your liver has either failed or not. what do you think?

Really? Its that kind of thinking that gets them in trouble. Completely illogical that you think putting steroids into your body can be a good. The amount you put in has adverse effects almost all of the time. I also question putting excess of other substances into your body. If it isn't made in those quantities naturally who's to say that it is safe?

~mega
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 am

some dumbs doesn't know how 2 use it so they get side effects and some shit problem but 2 of my friends been using it cuz they must cuz of the Competition u must use it once u wanna go compete some ppl say they r natural lol but there is a lot of wayz u can use steroids and u look natural when u do drug test
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:47 am

AvP*FoG wrote:
some dumbs doesn't know how 2 use it so they get side effects and some shit problem but 2 of my friends been using it cuz they must cuz of the Competition u must use it once u wanna go compete some ppl say they r natural lol but there is a lot of wayz u can use steroids and u look natural when u do drug test

Because it wouldn't be banned if it didn't give side effects.....

~mega
Back to top Go down
EsotericGator

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 pm

one may do 25 pushups but it looks like they just did 200. one may do 25 pushups but look like they did nothing. it is all based on genetics.

@omega, hey man..not really for it..but if you DO get away with no bad side effects then take it? but, like someone once said "taking steroids is like playing Russian roulette". meaning the possible terrible side effects you may get.
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Fuck that. sorry for my language but steroids are for pussies :/ I got my 6 pack from not even hard work doing 100 crunches a night for about a month. people are just frickin lazy.
Back to top Go down
EsotericGator

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 am

*Bender* wrote:
Fuck that. sorry for my language but steroids are for pussies :/ I got my 6 pack from not even hard work doing 100 crunches a night for about a month. people are just frickin lazy.

i would not say that so someone on steroids. lmao. no offense but abs are easiest thing to achieve.
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 am

*Bender* wrote:
you made me laugh as she said u dont need steroids 2 get abs Lol.
I'm 85 kg with 8%body fat 1.77 cm but once i reach the lvl i want im going to competition
and who say steroids are for pussys? roonie coleman Mr olmp was on steroids also jay cuttler Mr Olm to so dose that means they are pussys ;P a lot of ppl say they wont use it but once whey wanna go mr olmp they start using it to beat others
Back to top Go down
EsotericGator

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:23 am

5'8, 190lb 8% bodyfat u r saying?
Back to top Go down
jetl1
Clan Member
Clan Member
jetl1

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 pm

show us a pic fog
Back to top Go down
faTaL

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:43 pm

this is funny. hey girl i got a body like that trust me. chill with me u be alright ^.~ haha
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Neutral I dont only have abs my pecs are decent now too and my arms. All I do is push ups and situps/crunches and I barely ever do them. I still think people who use it are just too lazy to put in the extra effort, cuz I know if I cared enough I could get ripped easy, Im just a lazy kid. And no of course I wouldnt say that to someone on steroids cuz whether they cheated to get it or not they're obviously bigger than me.
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:31 am

You obviously dont know any thing about bodybuilding are you skinny ?if so then yes u can get ripped easy
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am

yes, very, that may explain it. fat people suck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

lol so u r a skinny well 2 be muscly guy and ripped it will take time a lot of time with a lot of hard work but since u r skinny u gone need 2x harder work then it
fat ppl doesn't suck at least when they lost fat they can have muscle but some skinny guys cant grow their bodys into muscle like those big bodybuilders even with steroids and Weight Gainers not all of them btw it toke me alot of time 2get to 8% body fat with 85 kg of muscle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want guys to look like this   I want guys to look like this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want guys to look like this
Page 1 of 1