*AVP* CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)

Go down 
+4
AvP*FoG
sosoke
*Bender*
Kamikaze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teh_horrorshow
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Maybe not considered "1337" to you, for me, (not to brag) can play really good with the shit I'm using as of right now. Wink I'm not the richest man in the world, can't afford most shit I want right now, even if I wanted to, gotta pay bills 'n some other shit off right now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm

technically its not about what u have that makes u a great player. its how u play. ive seen people with shit computers, playing with shit graphics, and still pwn my ass.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm

i use to play on the floor not to long ago an i was decent now i got a desk i found an i play like shit now =[
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Whatever makes a player comfortable, really.
I've had 10 years of experience on this game, since the q3demo to Q3 1.11 days of this game. So to have the right stuff to play any FPS or RTS is quite an interesting gaming experience for me.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 pm

But yeah, I'm aware of this for a fact:

-It's not the gear or config you play with that makes you a good player at all.
-It's the person behind the computer that counts.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Good games in today (on AVP F4A 1v1)

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 F16c4f5272f7570d28152f624fa57ae5f960744b

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 Cf2eb51111dca81ad6d59ac319c73e791c7ed32b

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 73653de2fd887a10a124ca4b08dd3b45682bf09f

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 D6fb0327d3db2b9710c9e0ce673aafe1b80f06be
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 am

Kamikaze wrote:
But yeah, I'm aware of this for a fact:

-It's not the gear or config you play with that makes you a good player at all.
-It's the person behind the computer that counts.

Completely naive.

~mega
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Omega wrote:
Completely naive.

How so? I'm quite sure I was logical about my statement.
Don't see how you'd find that rather vague at all.. :/
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

First off let me congratulate you on looking up one meaning of the word. Second you make an unreasonable assumption and a definite error by saying "I'm aware of this for a fact". Like many other players I used to score decently when I was playing a couple of years ago. Always middle of the pack never hitting high marks or making big shots.

Now when I got better equipment which allowed me to increase Frames and the like it was a different story. I then started hitting almost every shot I needed to. Poison would be my best reference he noticed the difference immediately. Every frame and every variation on ping can have a gigantic effect on how you play or how your going to perform. If it were the case that these things did not matter people would never buy the best gear unless they were insane.

Also configuration can also boost your performance greatly. I would like to see anyone here play with the default "config" and do as well as the normally do. The person behind the computer simply factors in the potential that can be unlocked to certain people. Many of us after a period of time are similar enough where with the same gear and "config" we could all be equals.

There is defiantly a human element to the equation but that we cannot measure directly. Therefore I'm not going to dive into that one. If you so choose to enlighten me please try.

(as a side note this is nothing personal it was just bugging the shit out of me)

~mega
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Well said.
* props
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm quite the out spoken person as well, this is a forum topic, just to show that I got what it takes to join in with you all, I may say something that will make me seem full of myself from time-to-time (my bad if I do, though), making some more friends and playing this decade old game till it's end. A well written message such as yours, Omega, I'll give you respects for your honest opinion. Everyone has their fair share of people problems, I'm never social to people that don't share the same interest as me, don't know of them very well, or just don't care to find out who they are at all. I enjoy hiding myself from the world allot of the times, just the freedom of time spent alone to think to yourself for once, great feeling for me, though it may not be to most people. So I could say this like: I'm not that much of an attention gainer, people that matter most around the USA would be all I'd have to focus on; coming down to people in general.

That explains myself more.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 pm

"Everyone has their fair share of people problems". I have people problems now? Interesting I hope this was not directed to me and if it was please PM me I will set you straight. I will be contributing nothing further carry on.

~mega
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
*Bender*

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Ghost wrote:
technically its not about what u have that makes u a great player. its how u play. ive seen people with shit computers, playing with shit graphics, and still pwn my ass.
Like me. I play with shit everything. I use the crappy microsoft mouse that came with my computer, that was actually designed for schoolwork by my parents. Yet, I still have some skill. Imagine me with a good computer and stuff eh?

I love you
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 pm

*Bender* wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Like me. I play with shit everything. I use the crappy microsoft mouse that came with my computer, that was actually designed for schoolwork by my parents. Yet, I still have some skill. Imagine me with a good computer and stuff eh?

I love you

True that.
Back to top Go down
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 am

*Bender* wrote:
Ghost wrote:

I love you

same here lol.those kind of mouse rocks lmao
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 am

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 RazerGolithusFraggedspeededition

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 RazerDiamondback3G

Mousey stuff I use. :>
Back to top Go down
*Bender*
*Bender*

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 pm

kaze, buy me some. my mouse pad is a small square with a kitty cat on it. lmao
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:52 am

yo Bender, true what u said about how good u would be with better things to ur comp. I also play with some regular working computer things. I've learned to play with that.

And Ghost ur comp is a monster comp? cheers u got alot of good stuff in there Cool
And funny how it already is arguments between this ''mr.NoHacking'' and Omega.
I think everyone gets Kaze that you dont cheat, if i would be u I wouldn't talk about ''u dont cheat'' no more, that would make them change their mind. just helping u out.
And I really agree about that it's the guy/girl behind the comp who's the real hero.

Pz out *
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 am

Sorry for the bad nickname to Kaze.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 am

Don't see why kids like you insist on calling me a cheater anyways, you've known me for quite a while, I was commonly this good when playing on any version of Quake III. (:

Throw me in a server with antibot and pb, I'll still play well and not be dropped due to suspected cheating as it says in {NoGhost}155 for Q3 1.16n (new build Maverick is making soon).

But hey, if you want to keep on hatin', that'll be fine with me, Adde. (: Keep on doing so and look like a fool all you want.. and I'll keep doing my own thing, while you're too focused on trying to have everyone else convinced that I'm considered a hacker.

This situation is nothing new, just forget about this, Adde, there's been no solid proof of me cheating at any server on 1.30, or any version of Q3A to that matter. Wink

AvP*FoG wrote:
You better watch ur language when u play at avp server and be nice at last 2 the ppl you want 2 join with not start talking shit when they rape ur ass i have toke ss about what you said today when i played against you and raped you with 200 ping

Sorry if your application to this clan didn't go through the way you wanted because of your attitude, that doesn't give you the right to come down with an attempt to but mine to an end -- Better luck next time, really.
Back to top Go down
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 pm

sorry kaze it did not look like you made it into avp so sorry
Back to top Go down
https://avpclan.forumotion.com
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Alright then, take care.

A smart forum admin would have this topic locked as of right now.. (:

Aside from that, I'd rather not ask why I am not a runner-up for the clan.
Nothing I've done could have possibly gone wrong. :>
This maybe the strongest application you've ever came across so far (for a q3 clan).

Take care though as I've said..

I'm off.

●▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬●
»»» ρєαcє «««
●▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬●

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 Jackson
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Kamikaze wrote:

This maybe the strongest application you've ever came across so far (for a q3 clan).

strongest application????!!!!11one. lol dude u make me laugh really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)   Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze (miss me at all? loL xD)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: Applications :: Apps-
Jump to: